It’s Sunday evening. You’ve spent the weekend overeating, accomplishing 20% of what you were aiming to achieve, and are staring at the prospect of a Monday morning a mere half-day away. How the heck are you supposed to feel anything other than blue right now?
That’s the bad news. The good news is that you’ve got a lot to look forward to, if you’ll simply allow yourself the opportunity to. Just in case you need a little extra something to help with your Sunday evening/Monday morning lull, here’s some food for thought…
1. For those who view cooking as exhausting, as opposed to therapeutic.
2. For those who view life as a glass half-empty deal.
3. For those who think their best years are behind them or that they have nothing to look forward to.
4. For procrastinators everywhere.
5. For those who are afraid of taking risks.
6. For those who are worried about fitting in.
7. For those who bottle up their frustrations and could benefit from just letting them out.
8. For those who’ve been living in a safe zone for far too long.
9. For those who think healthy eating is something you do to lose weight, before inevitably putting it back on.
10. For those who want to give out a hug but are perhaps a little shy.
11. For those who need a reminder that the past isn’t in your control, but the present and future are.
12. For those who think change is too hard, a reminder that it’ll all be worth it in the end.
13. For those who think a healthy lifestyle means a restrictive one.
14. For those who think eating fat will make you fat.
15. For those who’ve convinced themselves that they can’t bounce back from tough times.
16. For those who say healthy living can’t be sweet.
17. For those who know all about healthy meal prep, we’re in this together.
18. For those who need a reminder of how resilient they are.
19. For those who need a heads-up that the best things in life are worth working for.
20. For those who’ve let their ego get in the way of making the best of their current reality.
21. For those who think that healthy eating is dull.
22. For those who need a reminder that you only get one vessel to guide you through life.
23. For those who’ve had to listen to naysayers, a reminder that it’ll all be worth it soon enough.